- Is your Yammer sometimes a bit like a ghost town?
- Do you post to Workplace by Facebook but get very little engagement?
- Do you need a little boost to get your creativity firing?
What if we told you you'd have everything you need to know and do to make your ESN a thriving community, all in one afternoon?
Well, that's what's going to happen!
You'll learn how day-to-day, you can quickly and easily bang out ESN posts that get attention.
With step-by-step instructions, creative inspiration and even some template content you can copy and paste, your colleagues will be raving about you.
1. You will join our exclusive Facebook club for internal communicators.
2. Up until and after the live lesson, we will share tips, questions, and support with other internal communicators who have joined the course.
3. On 17th February 2020 at 12.30pm GMT, our interactive video lesson will be live-streamed into the study group!
Throughout the lesson, you will hear Hel and see her face chatting you in the top right corner of the screen.
The rest of the screen will show slides and visuals that will take you through everything you need to know and do to get your ESN buzzing.
- Hel will take you through 90 minutes of learning, Then there's Q&A for 10 to 15 minutes;
- We start the next 30 minute section of the lesson;
- Then go to Q&A for up to 30 minutes. To ask a question - you simply type your question in the comments of the Facebook video.
Don't worry, we won't see your face or hear you - so:
- If you're in a busy office with headphones on, we won't hear;
- If you're working from home, it's fine to be in your pyjamas eating a sandwich;
- If you feel a bit over webinar software that invites constant interruption from attendees, or shy about being on camera, you need not worry.
4. We will all stay in touch in our Facebook group, share our progress and continue to inspire and support each other!
Sounds good, right?
Hel is social media expert who has worked in and with communications and marketing teams for 15 years.
She's on a mission to get you feeling creative, fearless and proud of your work.
Strategist, cartoonist for The Institute of Internal Communication's Voice magazine, and multi-award-winner - she can help you make the most of your talent.